Where to Buy: Byron Bay Tea Company
An exquisite, soothing evening tea combining Chamomile and Limeflower with Vanilla bean and Cinnamon. The perfect way to relax and unwind at the end of a long, stressful day. Pure bliss.
Ingredients: Chamomile* Lime blossoms Passionflower* Vanilla bean* Cinnamon*
- Certified Organic
I’ve said it before and I will say it again…YOU DON’T KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY. The reason I say that is generally speaking I am not a fan of most Herbals…unless they are minty.
When I tried this CALMING TEA from Byron Bay Tea Company I had several things running thru my mind…
1. WOW! I’m drinking a tea/tisane that traveled all the way from Australia! COOL!
2. The Labels are simple yet colorful and eye catching and I like that! The colors are vibrant and beautiful!
3. They have excellent customer service – I corresponded with them via email – and it was excellent!
4. This is surprisingly incredible! I was afraid it was going to be herbally and/or boring but it’s a delight!
5. It sort of smells like Adagio’s Foxtrot with a little lime and sweet flower and less chamomile. Well, to the eye, there is a lot of chamomile, but when you taste it – it’s just enough and everything else works well with it! The Cinnamon is barely there…but I think that is perfect- I think any more cinnamon and it would ruin what’s going on with the tisane!
6. This is a tisane I would have again. I am so glad I was able to try it!
7. CALMING by Byron Bay Tea Company just maybe my favorite non-minty herbal to date.