Well, it’s been a little while since our last contest, and I love hosting contests! So, I have assembled a sampler package consisting of 6 tins of my favorite teas and a small package of T-Sacs.
Here are the teas in this sampler (Just click on the name of the tea to be directed to the review that I’ve written for this tea):
- Orchid Oolong from Mighty Leaf
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish from 52Teas
- Rooibos Toffee Tide from Drink T
- Earl Grey from Lupicia
- Summer Rain from Art of Tea
- Hangzhou Shi Feng Long Jing from Tea Valley
Each tin holds about 1/2 an ounce of tea, but this varies according to the tea … depending upon the bulk of the leaf of each individual tea.
Here’s how to enter the contest:
Comment on this blog post. Tell us which of these six teas you’re most excited to try. Be sure to include a way to contact you in case you’re the lucky winner!
Wanna increase your chances of winning? Here are a few ways you can earn an extra entry in the contest:
- “Like” us on Facebook and then include a comment on your Facebook page about the contest (include a link to the contest)!
- Blog about this contest on your blog and include a link to the contest on your blog!
- Comment in the Steepster forum thread about this contest and Follow Jennifer and Anne on Steepster.
- Tweet about this contest (include a link, please!) and if you haven’t already, follow Jennifer and Anne on Twitter.
That’s up to FOUR additional entries that you can earn! Easy Peasy!
Entry deadline: Saturday, October 9th. I will draw the name of the winner randomly using random.org on Sunday morning and announce the winner after I’ve had a chance to contact them. Please be sure to include your contact information on the blog comment so that I can get a hold of you easily!
CONGRATULATIONS TO CAITLIN! YOU’RE OUR LUCKY WINNER FOR THIS WEEK’S CONTEST! PLEASE VISIT OUR BLOG AGAIN SOON TO FIND OUT WHAT OUR NEXT CONTEST WILL BE!