I’m a HUGE fan of any tumbler that makes my tea easier and more portable. I’ve had several different types of tumblers in the past but I have to say, this glass tumbler from Monocle Tea Products is one of my favorites. Easy to use, durable, lightweight, and the perfect size, this infuser has been wonderful to brew up so many different varieties of teas.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve brewed up different herbals, oolongs, greens, and whites and each time, this tumbler hasn’t steered me wrong. I have found that if I leave the infuser in (as long as its not a tea that oversteep and becomes bitter, etc.), I can just keep adding water and have a consistent delicious brew waiting for me.
Cold brewing in this infuser couldn’t be easier. Scoop a few teaspoons of your tea into the infuser basket or another infuser if you like (I use those fun silicone ones like fish on a fishing pole), add in some ice, add in some water, and you are set for a delicious cold brew in just a bit. Since this tumbler is so conveniently sized, the tea is really portable and perfect for anybody on the go.
Really great way to enjoy tea on the go or at the office. I know there are a lot of different tumblers out there now for tea enthusiasts, but none of them come with this adorable logo!
Here’s the scoop!
Where to Buy: Monocle Tea Products
- DOUBLE WALL INSULATED BOROSILICATE GLASS TEA INFUSER – Eliminates the need for coasters with a condensation free glass while keeping your drink hot or cold, however you like it.
- TWO PART STAINLESS STEEL MESH INFUSER – Allows you to steep loose leaf tea in an enclosed basket or leave the basket out for easy and quick fruit infusion
- NARROW CONSTRUCTION AND REINFORCED BASE – With a base diameter of only 2.5″ and reinforced with extra glass, it is easily fits into any cup holder and is easy to carry with you wherever you go.
- ENGRAVED BAMBOO LID – The eco-friendly lid Keeps your drink where it belongs, in the basket. Engraved with the love of New Orleans (mustached “NO”) on the top.
- MORE THAN JUST LOOSE TEA – Perfect for tea, coffee, infused fruit, essential oils, detox, teatox, and smoothies
Learn even more about this tea and tea company here!
Where to Buy: Tea Forté
Loose tea by the cup…..simple.
Our double-wall ceramic tumbler and integrated stainless steel infuser make brewing loose tea by the cup simple. The innovative double-wall construction keeps tea hot and the tumbler cozy to hold. Includes three of our Loose Tea Single Steeps. Brews a generous 12 oz cup and is dishwasher safe.
I’d like to introduce you to my favorite new tea accessory! The Kati Loose Tea System! It has officially replaced my favorite tea mug. I love this cup!
OK, so this is actually a “tumbler.” But, let’s not get lost on semantics. I love this cup! Let me tell you why…
I love the shape of this cup, and how well it fits in my hands. Because it does not have a handle, I cup my hands around the tumbler and experience the warmth from the tea. And because it has a double wall construction, the sides of the cup are warm but not too hot. This is a very important “selling point” for me, because my hands always seem to be cold. I like that I can cup my hands around the tumbler and enjoy the warmth without burning myself!
The double wall construction also insulates the cup so that the tea stays warmer longer. Another thing that helps to keep the tea warm is the lid!
The infuser is also a nice size. I found that there was enough room to allow the tea leaves to expand fully without being overcrowded. Generally, an infuser is something I don’t use because they aren’t large enough to accommodate the tea leaves properly, but, this one is just right.
Finally, I love the leaf design on the cup. Sure, we’re just talking aesthetics here, and it has really very little to do with the tea inside the cup, but, it has a lot to do with my enthusiasm toward the cup. I enjoy using a cup that makes me happy, and this cup (err… tumbler) makes me very happy!